About Our Program
Hannah partners with animal shelters, humane societies, non-profit rescue groups as well as other animal welfare organizations, individuals and families because we all share common goals. We have a genuine commitment to help:
- Reduce the number of homeless Pets.
- Prevent unnecessary euthanasia.
- Place Pets into homes that are a good match for life — and rehome them if circumstances change.
- Help people and Pets enjoy happy, healthy, affordable relationships for life.
Working together with our partners, we can simply help more Pets. Our partners and the Hannah team have something really important in common — we all love Pets. By combining our efforts, Hannah can provide some genuine benefits for Pets and our partners:
- More Pets will find the perfect home for life. Our goal at Hannah, like that of our partners, is to place as many adoptable Pets as possible in matched, safe homes. When a Pet from a shelter is accepted as a Hannah Pet, we commit to match it with a loving Pet Parent/family and to take care of it for life.
- Pets placed by Hannah receive care for life. Every Hannah Pet is part of Hannah’s Total Lifetime Care™ Program and gets all the care it needs to stay happy and healthy.